Buddies

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Object OC Art, November-December 2023

 November and December were not easy months for me!!! I was making audio diaries and I tried out some weird phone counseling thing. Unfortunately the counselor kind of sucked at his job and pretty much said he didn't think he could help me. Boooo. He didn't call for the second scheduled session so I just gave up. Additionally, November and December just have a lot of negative emotions tied to them for me, so it was difficult for me to get through.. but I did! Good job me.

Anyways, a lot of the art is a bit random, and a lot of the art I made while either talking to myself or on the phone is rather empty and emotionless. I find that interesting. I think it just shows that multitasking is hard. I was focusing too much on what I was saying and not what I was making. 

November 2023

December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment