Buddies

Friday, June 30, 2023

Object OC Art, January-June 2023

 The first six months of 2023!!! It was not until June that I was able to use my iPad for art again, meaning most of this was either made on paper or on my phone. A lot of the art in June is a larger dimensions for this reason as well. Not sure the exact reason why. Sorry the formatting is so messy here.

Warning for death, "gore," guns, and religious themes 

Posted January 2023




-

Posted February 2023











"Are you sure this is okay? It doesn't feel right."



No matter how much time passes between now and then,
In my mind it's always 3 A.M.







-

Posted March 2023







"5-Mil for 1% really isn't so bad when you think about it. Especially with my potential. 
They really missed out."
"You're ten minutes early. What are you so excited about?"





Contemplation




-

Posted April 2023

"Sometimes I feel like it'd be better if I hadn't ever existed. They should be here. Not me..."

Years too late, Clicky, Propeller Hat, and Choppy, finally leave the living world behind. 
They are free now.




"Maybe I should open the window."






But we're still breathing, and the sunset is setting so sweetly this evening,
Know you're thinking of leaving, but though it seems hopeless I hope you believe me.
/lyrics


"I wish there was some way to get you to understand."

I wish this would end.


-

Posted May 2023


"What happened? I thought you were dead."
"I wish I could say 'you thought wrong,' but-"
WAFFLES

I feel sorrow. 
I need to borrow a pen, so I can scribble all over this piece of paper, 
until I can't think anymore, and all my tension has been released.
-

Posted June 2023

That moment when you're alone with nothing but anger, but anger was the key to your freedom. /ref

In a dream my shadow came to me, in the skin of my enemy., telling me, sometimes things can seem like an eternity. /lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment