Buddies

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Object OC Art, September 2022

 The internet in my house started to not work properly this month. This meant I cannot post art made on my iPad. This meant that I'd be making traditional art, or making digital art using my phone screen, which was not ideal. As of now (April 11, 2023) the internet still does not work on my iPad. However, I do think it gave me the chance to try out new things, which I am thankful for.

However, because I was so used to making digital art on my iPad, a lot of the art in this month is not very great. You win some, you lose some.

-

Posted September 2, 2022

Puppie and Goldie!!!

-

Posted September 5, 2022

 

Mantle's home (camp entry)

Random things

-

Posted September 18, 2022

"If we shine MS with the flashlight, it'll be even brighter!!!"

-

Posted September 25, 2022

Cat Clock and Soda Pop

-

No comments:

Post a Comment