Buddies

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Timey Gets Clocknapped (2020, 2022)

 "Timey Gets Clocknapped" is a comic to explain what happened to Timey, for a plot-related reason for my object camp, "Timey's Fun Object Camp," to end up cancelled. This does not include every frame of the original comic, due to friends' characters being included, as well as parts I personally just do not like. The original comic was discontinued, but I ended up making a ending for it later on, which is also here. Enjoy.

[Warning for  kidnapping, violence, transphobia, implied near drowning, and use of syringe.]

This first part was made sometimes February-March 2020. I am unsure of the exact date, and would have to do a lot of digging to figure it out. You could tell it is the first part because Timey has a different design.


-

-

-

-

This part to the story takes place some time after the first part. It was drawn April 15, 2022.

-

-

-

This final part was made mostly as some sort of bonus. It was posted May 1, 2022.

-

And with that, the  Timey Gets Clocknapped arc comes to an end! The original idea I had for it in 2020 was ultimately scrapped, but Timey pretty much would have become some evil lizard thing, similar to the Spider-Man villain I suppose. Their friends would find them in this form wreaking havoc somewhere, and figure out some way to get them back to normal or something. However, in 2022 I was not as fond of that concept, hence why I got rid of it. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment