Buddies

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Object OC Art, February 2022

 February of 2022 I was zooming through ideas and concepts, really determined to add to and improve my object  OC universe and make content of it. Majority of the art made were only doodles I did during my free time at school, but there are digital pieces as well.

[Warning for LGBTphobia, the phrase "kys", and whatever body horror is called if its a chocolate bar.]

-

Posted February 6, 2022

Watching TV. A redraw of a piece of art I initially made inn 2019. This one has more context and story drawn into it though.

-

Posted February 7, 2022

A bunch  of random object OC doodles.

-

Posted February 9, 2022

Pink Alarm Clock! This is the first official art of  her (if I remember correctly), however she was first mentioned in an old video I made in 2018!

-

Posted February 11, 2022

Timey and MS doodles.

-

Posted February 12, 2022

A part of an old, unfinished, unposted animation I was making.

-

Posted February 14, 2022

 

Some random things I made for Valentine's day, some which were responses to question boxes.

-

Posted February 18, 2022

Purple.

-

Posted February 19, 2022

  

Some random/meme images I made for  fun. Obviously none of these are canon and some would not really fit the characters well.

Paper Plate encounters a ghost.

-

Posted February 21, 2022

Random digital doodles of Top Hat and some of  his experiments.

-

Posted February 23, 2022

They're tired.

-

Posted February 26

Timey, MS, and Analog digital doodles.

-

Posted February 27

Red Top Hat and Blue Top Hat

Da Vinky? 

-

And that is it for  my art  of  February 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment